“I started off bodyboarding back in 1997, when I was given my first board as a grom to mess around on. I fell in love with the sport and the lifestyle it comes with. Growing up in Durban we are blessed with world class waves all year round and have warm waters! My love for bodyboarding has kept me frothing after all these years. I like testing myself in all types of heavy conditions and pushing others in big surf. My favorite spot would have to be the world famous Cave Rock on the Bluff, as well as plenty other spots along our coastline.”
- Team bodyboarding captain at school in 2002
- 2nd Place development in Coca-Cola Classic
- 3rd in Men’s division SA Champs 2015
- Rode In The Cave Rock Invitational 2015 and 2016
- 3rd in Men’s division at The Lizzard Classic 2016
- Place 2nd in Pro for the Ethekwini Bodyboarding Trials for SA Champs.
- Quarterfinals for Pro Division SA Champs 2017