“I found a love for the sport of bodyboarding and its culture straight away. Bodyboarding allows my competitive nature to thrive in an environment where I am consistently pushing myself and am always challenged. Sharing my passion for this sport is a big part of my life.
Development of the sport and its future riders ignites the fire inside. I started a clinic-based program (Boogie Sessions) in 2018; focusing on developing young girls. Boogie Sessions grew rapidly and has since welcomed new budding male riders as well. This clinic has seen a few of my riders making the eThekwini team. I love bodyboarding and have found the clinic to be just as fulfilling. Watching young girls from the age of 5 years old paddling to backline on their own and catching waves is amazing.
Having completed my Bio International Judges course, being part of the judging panel during our events also gives me an opportunity to contribute the sport in another way. For me its all about giving back!
Boogie Love is real!”
- 2017 : EBA Champs – 2nd Place
- 2017 : Ethekwini Bodyboarding Team.
- 2017 : SA Champs – 4th Place
- 2018 : EBA Champs – 1st Place
- 2018 : Ethekwini Bodyboarding Team.
- 2018 : Cape Classic – 2nd Place
- 2018 : SA Champs 2nd Place
- 2018 : SABA Tour – 1st place
- 2019 : Appwise EBA Pro/AM – 1st Place.
- 2019 : Ethekwini Bodyboarding Team
- 2019 : Cape Classic – 2nd Place
- 2019 : SA Champs – 1st Place
- 2019 : SABA Tour – 1st Place
- 2019: SA Champs 2019 – 1st Place – Ladies South African Champion Title
- Island Style Team Rider
- Lapaside Brand Ambassador